Thursday, January 31, 2013

DailyBuzz Style Hearts Beautezine!

DailyBuzz Style Hearts Beautezine!
I don’t always share press that Beautezine receives here on the blog… but I just had to share this little piece of news because I’m so excited about it!  I’ve been featured from time to…

DailyBuzz Style Hearts Beautezine!

I don’t always share press that Beautezine receives here on the blog… but I just had to share this little piece of news because I’m so excited about it!  I’ve been featured from time to time on the DailyBuzz Style Top 9, a daily collection of nine different blog posts from their community, highlighting certain posts from bloggers that fit a certain theme (such as “Red Lips” or “Halloween Nails”, etc).  Today, the theme was a little different… because it was “We Heart Beautezine“!

I’m so honoured and grateful and quite shocked really, I just had to share this awesome news with you guys. It’s things like this that bring a huge smile to my face- knowing that my hard work is appreciated and valued to so many of you. I’d love it if you guys would go on over and answer their question, “What’s your fav Beautezine post?” (because really, I’d love to know too)!


Copyright © Beautezine, 2013. | Original Post | One comment | Twitter | Facebook
Categories: Chit Chat
Tags:


Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment