Thursday, August 29, 2013

I tried to do headstands. This is what happened.

I would stand on my head for YOU! Or at least I’ll try? Never done a headstand before. O_O …now I feel like the headstand is a precursor to other cool things I’m going to do. Handstands are next! The Land of Doing Cool Things has some wide open spaces for us to roam free. […]

The post I tried to do headstands. This is what happened. appeared first on Yum Yucky.

I would stand on my head for YOU! Or at least I’ll try? Never done a headstand before. O_O

…now I feel like the headstand is a precursor to other cool things I’m going to do. Handstands are next! The Land of Doing Cool Things has some wide open spaces for us to roam free. There’s enough room for all of us.

Subscribe to YumYucky on YouTube

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

The post I tried to do headstands. This is what happened. appeared first on Yum Yucky.

Get the whole story here.

1 comment:

  1. For this reason it's prudent that you can acceptable homework leading up to publishing. You may establish better print in this manner. Health Care

    ReplyDelete