Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Murad Skin Care Product Spotlight: Acne Spot Treatment

No matter how effective your acne treatment regimen may be, the occasional angry spot blemish sometimes forms. Whether it’s the result of stress, a week of unhealthy diet or a hormonal surge, when an inflamed blemish makes its way to the surface of your skin, the only thing that you want to do is to […]

Murad Acne Spot TreatmentNo matter how effective your acne treatment regimen may be, the occasional angry spot blemish sometimes forms. Whether it’s the result of stress, a week of unhealthy diet or a hormonal surge, when an inflamed blemish makes its way to the surface of your skin, the only thing that you want to do is to get rid of it as fast as possible. That’s why Murad developed its sulfur-based Acne Spot Treatment. This travel-sized blemish killer is strong enough to quickly and effectively dry out blemishes even before they surface but also gentle enough to reduce irritation, redness and flaking. After reading our product spotlight on Murad Acne Spot Treatment, we think you’ll agree that using it as part of a comprehensive acne treatment regimen can help you to get clear, stay clear for skin that’s Better Every Day™.

About Murad Acne Spot Treatment

Murad Acne Spot Treatment combines the powerful clear skin ingredients Salicylic Acid and Sulfur. Salicylic Acid allows the acne-fighting medications to penetrate beneath the surface of the skin for maximum effectiveness, meaning that blemishes can be combatted when they’re still at the pore or hair follicle level. Sulfur is an age old (even the Romans used it!) skin treatment that dries your blemish so that it will gently flake away while also soothing and healing the skin around it. But Salicylic Acid and Sulfur aren’t the only ingredients that make this spot treatment more effective than competitors. Murad Acne Spot Treatment also includes:

Licorice Root and Allantoin: These anti-inflammatories soothe redness and irritation surrounding your blemish.

Vitamin-C and Vitamin-E: Antioxidants protect skin and restore skin’s overall health.

Hydrolized Oat Flour: While some dryness and flaking is necessary, this ingredient minimizes dryness and flaking to reduce the chance of acne scars or post-acne marks.

Murad Acne Spot Treatment also comes in a conveniently small size (you only need a dab) so that it’s easy to have with you whenever you need it. Throw it in your purse and treat blemishes as soon as you begin to feel them forming under the skin so that they never turn into large, inflamed pimples.

Who Should Use Murad Acne Spot Treatment? If you ever get blemishes – ever – then this product is for you. From providing an ongoing spot treatment for chronic or cyclical breakouts until you find the right acne treatment regimen to giving you an arsenal for the occasional “stress zit,” this tube is a must-have for anybody who ever has to deal with blemish control.

How to Use Murad Acne Spot Treatment: Just cleanse the affected area and apply a thin layer one to three times daily or as needed.

Murad Clarifying Body Spray Reviews

There are over 300 product reviews of Murad Acne Spot Treatment on Murad.com, but we’ve included some of the best ones below for you. How does Murad Clarifying Body Spray help you to get clear, stay clear? Read below and find out.

can’t live without

“This product really works and in hours. As soon as you feel acne coming on you apply a small dab onto it and it stops it in its tracks instantly!!!! This is one product I will not go without.” Maddie07, California

I LOOOOVVVVEE THIS!!!

“So I picked this up on an impulse while I was waiting in line to purchase my makeup last night. I decided that since I wasn’t going anywhere I’d wash my face and put this on. WOW!!!!! The acne I had on my cheek and chin area was minimized by 80% within hours!!! No joke!! I am dead serious people. I have sensitive skin and products I put in my hair (sometimes even the hair I buy) will make my face breakout something fierce. I’ve had bumps on my face for well over 3 weeks now, regularly cleansing, mindful to keep my hair off my face but nothing was working. And nothing in history has ever worked this fast. Instead of large bumps on my cheeks I now have teeny tiny bumps that I’m sure will be gone by the end of this week (that’s just 3 more days). I’m mad that I didn’t remember to bring it with me to work today but I’ll never forget again. I truly truly love this product!!!” Tweety77, Pennsylvania

Gentle & effective!

“With sulfur as the main ingredient, this product is gentle enough for sensitive acne-prone skin. Other brands use harsh benzoyl peroxide, which I am allergic to so I am happy to have found Murad’s spot treatment! It also works fast to take down the redness & bump.” Shaun, Colorado

The Need

“I have been struggling with acne for years! I am also a picker. Whenever I feel a pimple coming on I fight the urge to pick at it and use my amazing on the spot treatment on it as many times as I need to and I slowly disappears. I will get the under the skin pimples that hurt and this on the spot will eliminate it. I take it everywhere I go since it’s so convenient with the size of the bottle. It goes on clear so you can fight pimples all day and no one knows it! I would recommend this product to anyone struggling with embarrassing acne!” Crites, Nebraska
Love this stuff!

“This acne spot treatment is amazing! It works super fast and doesn’t dry out or irritate my skin. Definitely recommend this to anyone like me, who will wake up with a new breakout on their face. I’ve tried to cover up breakouts with makeup, but then just end up looking cake-like and like I have a mask on. Actually TREATING the problem with this stuff is awesome. I use all the steps in the acne treatment set and this I believe is my favorite part. If you have acnes problems, you definitely want to try this stuff out right away. You will definitely not be disappointed.” Girby7, Connecticut

Best INVISIBLE acne spot treatment on the market!

“I love this product because it actually works to speed up any potential blemish from forming and growing! I use it even when I see i tiny little bump, a clogged pore, or even that annoying blemish that may have already surfaced and you just want to speed up its lifespan on your face:) Second best, it’s practically invisible which is a must if you’re going anywhere after using it. This is such an advantage because you can wear alone or under your make-up and it can’t be seen, yet it’s actively working on your blemish all throughout the day and no one knows it but you! My blemishes lifespan when using this product twice a day is usually 1-2 days tops!” Neveah, California

Definitely Recommended!!

“This product works perfect for on the spot treatment for pimples and blemishes. It doesn’t leave your skin irritated, although you may see some dryness of the areas you put it on, however, that is what acne creams do! It decreases the size of pimples, and makes them disappear quickly! I loved this product with the acne complex kit, but I changed to the sensitive acne kit, and that kit did not come with it. I wish it did though! I really miss using this product!!!” VDgal, New Mexico

Related Info

All Murad Acne Treatment Products

Acne Treatments with Salicylic Acid

Acne Masks

Hormonal Acne Treatments

Source

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy kinds very own post. It'll be respectable to get a single describe inside terms from the central and also chastity on this distinct essential specialized niche will probably be commonly knowledgeable. Health Line

    ReplyDelete