Thursday, January 12, 2012

Natural Cold Sore Remedies For Children

Why do you need treat cold sores in children? There are several issues that you can't ignore. Herpes simplex virus type 1 or HSV1 can be very contagious. If your kids are practicing proper hygiene, the virus can spread to other areas of their bodies. Eyes are one areas that you need to pay attention. If their eyes are infected, they may lose their sight.


Most doctors agree that antiviral drugs are not suitable for them. So the other option is to use natural remedies for cold sores. There are three important factors when using natural treatments.

The first one is that they must contain antiviral agents. This is important as it will kill the virus to stop the infection. Secondly, they must promote quick healing. Usually the healing will take about 2 weeks. And by shortening the recovery time, your children can resume their normal activities. Lastly, you should not forget to strengthen their immune system. Young children are in the stages of developing their own antibodies. So, by giving the right herbs and dietary supplements, their bodies will become stronger towards the herpes virus. Furthermore, they may prevent the virus from resurfacing again.

You can learn more about the natural cold sore remedies for children here. Find out the list of herbs and nutrients that can stop this virus from disrupting their lives.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete